Saturday, December 02, 2006

DJ Big Red in tha House!!!!

Nasty Habits has the weekend off, well, most of the band does... TOmmy D asked me if I'd be interested in DJ'ing his company Christmas Party, and being the outgoing person I am, I said Yes. So Tonight I am DJ'ing a party. I've got my tunes ready, I'm going over to TOmmy D's before hand to get his PA (how cool is that, all I need to bring is my music and my personality).. Actually I've got some re-arranging to do in the equipment racks, but anywho, I'm just bringing one rack with a CD player in it and my MP3 player....

I have drawn a blank as to any games to do or anything, I don't even know what the owner of the business is expecting, I'm kinda flying blnd and going by what I feel is right, I think it will be good! I've found some very cool Christmas tunes and some rap/dance stuff and then a lot of classic and modern rock (I'm guessing the age range will be from 24 to 50+ so I've got a lot of both kinds, older and newer music) Party gets started at 7:30 and goes to about 12, should be fun!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, December 04, 2006 , Blogger Z-Man said...

So, how did it go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home