Wednesday, August 30, 2006

TOG MARKS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



In reading The opposite of speechless post about 'your own pop culture' I was reminded of a phrase that I came up with the other day.... it has to do with those white window stickers you see on the back windows of vehicles as they pass... have you ever seen a guy driving a car with paw prints or turtles on the back window? Ever wondered if that meant the guy was a little on the fruity side or if he had a girlfreind or wife who may have inspired/requested the stickers. I'm calling those stickers TOG marks because they make you wonder if the guy is taken or gay..... so that has become the new made up thing in our little world, thought I would share it with everyone.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, August 30, 2006 , Blogger The Bass Player's Wife said...

Excuse me, but I believe you had some help incoining this phrase. In fact, I was actually first to say "togs"-- I am going to call the Heavy Hitter. 877-1500. Glen Lerner will take care of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home