Monday, August 25, 2008

Ahh, new lust....



So, years ago when I got my Schecter Stiletto Studio 5-string bass I said to myself "Self! Wouldn't it be hot if this body style came in an electric guitar too!?!" Well, I must be a genius because the fine folks at Schecter seem to have agreed. I was browsing through the Schecter website and found that the stiletto is in fact available as a guitar, and it IS HOT!!!

It has the real wood look that caught my eye on the bass, and it comes in this tasty dark finish, oh my! there are other options, a lighter wood finish, a less expensive model, but this is the one that grabbed my attention...

I could do without a locking trem system, I could do without any trem to be honest... but my tech could lock that down quickly enough....

SO here I am drooling, yet again.. Maybe I'll go to Guitar Center and see if I can check one out, I might even make that the first article on Pubrocker. Then I'll have to write up a stage clothes how-to (as only someone as cool as I could write, right?!?!?!)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, February 13, 2020 , Anonymous COA online said...

This is wonderful blog. I have a wonderful information regarding moving. Have you filled the online form of the address change.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home