Monday, August 21, 2006

Booking the band

So I've discovered over the last few months that bar managers are not very easy to contact. I mean, you can call them, leave a mesage, but they don't call back.. You can go into their establishment to see about open dates, and they'll inform you that their calendar is in the office somehwere else.. Bars that we have done very well at, even, are hard to get in contact with, and the managers have even told me to call them 'next week' so we can get some more dates inked...

I must say that the manager at one bar in particular is awesome to deal with, he actaully seems to be interested in having entertainment! It's a nice thing to call him and talk business because you don't ever feel like you are a pain in his behind....

Just ranting here as I do another round of call-backs to another (or the same) group of managers who seem to never be around.....

If you are interested in booking us, check out our website our Myspace or comment on this post, it'll get e-mailed to me!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, August 22, 2006 , Blogger The Bass Player's Wife said...

Not so interested in booking the band, but I hear your bass players is pretty good... Is he available?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home