Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lonely weekend

Kelly was in Yuma visiting her Mother and Grandmother for the weekend. I guess in the movies, this would be when the husband goes on some great misadventure..... not so for me. Just a lot of rough nights (isn't it strange how you get really used to having your significant other with you at night?...)

I've been looking at apartments (we've been in a very old condo/apartment for 2.5 years, and are looking to get into a better neighbourhood) so Saturday I went and scoped out a few models, some were noticably better than others.... One was smaller than the one we are ion now, took a quick look and got out of there....... One had a geat floorplan, but is a few miles east of our current location (most of what we do outside of home {church, Band practise} is on the north=west side of the valley). THere are a few more (tons more) to look at, so I'll be right to it Monday.

This weekend's meals consisted of a lot of Green Tea (I drink a pot a day) and microwave burritos.... really. I love the ones you get at the grocery store for 5 for $2.00, and as long as you have only one for a meal, it's not going to load you up on fat and calories (they pack a lot of protein and fiber in those things). Today for lunch I nuked a peice of Salmon and put some BBQ sauce on it, toasted some bread and called it lunch! Not sure if I'll do dinner, it's 7:15 and I have to pick Kelly up at the car rental dropoff place soon.

At least she'll be home safe and sound (Yeah!!!) , maybe I'll get some restfull sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home