Friday, March 31, 2006

OOOOOOhhhhh, Nature!


I spent this morning at Red Rock, a national park just outside of Las Vegas, there are all sorts of hiking trails and some rock climbing places (not that I am doing that just yet) it is a neat place to get out of the city and really enjoy what God gave us! I met up with a group who hike twice a week, they gladly let me join them and actually took me to the place I wanted to go, the Tanks, where water builds up from rainfall, there are three of them on this hike, it is just so cool to see these pools of water on the top of a mountain!
I got to the park at around 8:00 in the A.M. and was getting out of my car at the trailhead at 8:20, we didn't get back to the parking lot until 1:14, so we did over 4 hours of hiking!!!
My legs are pretty much shot, so tomorrow at the gym I'll have to focus on upper body stuff... Here are some pictures to see, the rocks are all different colours!! It really is a great place to go and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home