Sunday, April 30, 2006

Moved In!!!!

Yup, all the nick-nacks and DOO-Dads have been carefully toted across the city and are resting in our new apartment. THe cat is freaked out ( she won't come out from under the covers in our bed) but she'll be O.K. Just need to get over to the old place and run the vacuum and do an idiot check, that should be easy! I really want to take this opportunity to thank Corey Frey, a good friend of mine who helped me move all the big items (sofa, beds......) and pulled a horse trailer with his pickup truck to haul the stuff too!

Now onto the good stuff. You should see the size of the tub in the master bathroom, I can stand facing the shower head with my arms straight out bent 90' at the elbows and neither one of my arms will be touching the wall or curtain, and facing the broad wall I can stand with my arms extended bent at the wrist (up) and not touch either wall. Pretty spiffy! Not to mention the place is a lot bigger than our old place, and has a better layout (it doesn't seem so much like a typical apartment) and better amenities (pools, fitness area, man-made lakes to swim/fish/boat on) Look for pictures of the new place soon at www.sincitywolskes.com

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, May 01, 2006 , Blogger Z-Man said...

did you see what I meant about all the 'shit'? I can move stuff all day long ie: couch's, refridgerators, beds, furniture, but it's all the 'shit' that aggravates the hell out of me...... Congrats on the move man!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home