Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The move is soon to be underway!

Wanna help? later this week I'll be packing our belongings and hauling them about 25 minutes to our new home. We got an apartment set up in Desert Shores, a nice neighborhood that has four man-made lakes with fishing and swimming and small watercrafts and beach volleyball.... it is a nice area to go for a walk or ride your bike too! Kelly really hates moving, so I am going to try to get most of the moving done during the day while she is at work. I can't say that I love moving, but I had a minivan when I was 18, I got used to moving (you know the bumper sticker 'yes it's my pickup, no I won't help you move' that applies to minivans too, everybody and their mother wants you to haul stuf...) so the only big items we have are the Beds (queen and twin) the sofa and loveseat, so I think I should be able to get away with one trip using a U-Haul flat trailer and the rest in the Jeep.... I'll keep updating with our progress! Keep looking!

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, April 18, 2006 , Blogger Z-Man said...

Love to help you bro-ham, but there's a couple thousand miles 'tween you and I. Hope you know I wish I could help. Glad to hear you are moving to a little nicer area!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home